Inspired by today's post at Marriage Hacks I'm going to stop being grumpy ~cut me some slack AF is here~ and find 5 things that give me joy. I challenge you to do the same. The rules are it can't be kids or spouses. C'mon you can do it..... it's only 5. Please share your list with me.
Today my list would be:
1. a cup of really great coffee
2. my slippers fresh from the microwave ~ warm and filling my nose with the scent of lavendar
3. the flap of a hundred little wings as the birds drunkenly make their way from their feast of red berries to my rooftop. Spring... can it be on it's way??
4. the sigh of a contented dog curling up on her pillow
5. silence... the quiet of the house when my family is all tucked in bed at the end of a long day.