Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Meme about Me

"The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer."

1) What was I doing 10 years ago?: Adjusting to my new life as a SAHM of 2.

2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today?
Get my nails done.
Buy year end presents for Iceman and La Diva.
Find some non-hoochie shorts for La Diva.
Make some curry.
Attend an awards ceremony.

3) Snacks I enjoy:
Smart Food Popcorn
Banana with peanut butter
Hummus and anything...carrots, pita, my finger (LOL)
Blueberries
Raspberries
Cheetos

4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Travel
Live somewhere warm with an orchard or vineyard and horses.
Buy or build the Hero his own fire station complete with brass pole and truck.
Fund proper and safe equipment so firefighters can do their jobs.
Start a breakfast program at school.
Have a housekeeper and easy access to alternative pain management therapies so my quality of life doesn't suffer from overdoing things.
Help my children pursue their passions and become active in giving back to the world.
Be a blessing and live a blessed life..... wait I already have that.

5) Places I have lived:
Alberta, my whole life, all over the province but always AB except for a brief 6 weeks in Quebec.

6) Jobs I have had:
babysitter
librarian's assistant
waitress
short order cook
bartender
day care worker
day home receptionist and home visitor
oilfield lease maintenance worker
groundskeeper
legal assistant

7) People I want to know more about:

Rachel
Crafty P
Kim
Skellebelle
Janine

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:27 p.m.

    Done.
    You can link to my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finished it. Had to look up what a Meme was. Sent it on to 5 more!

    ReplyDelete