Monday, July 14, 2008

What are they thinking?

We have the greatest dog. She is very sweet, rarely barks, loves and protects her kids like crazy and she survives the craziness that is our family. We found her or she found us... not sure which is most appropriate but we are glad to have her in our life. I just discovered that I'm challenged in the dog care department. We have the opportunity to be away in the next while but I need to find boarding for our sweet Freedom. I know it will be a bit of a challenge as some of the dates aren't firm yet and others are next week. So as I'm seeking out appropriate kennels for our escape artist who tends to roam or flee when she is stressed or spooked by nasty thunder, obnoxious motorcycles and ATVs and fireworks. While doing this I keep seeing vaccinations up-to-date... hmmmm... so I call the vet. Whoops, bad mommy, she is supposed to be there every year. She was done in 06 but then in 07 she was hit by a car and had almost 4 months of kennel confined recovery with us lifting her down the front porch stairs to go potty... poor baby. So I have her scheduled for Thursday to get back on track and get that rabies vax we didn't do in 06.

Kodiak loves to try new angles, camera settings, etc with Freedom as his subject. Here are a few of the things she has endured as he has pursued his interest in photography. With ambitions to be a wildlife photographer/soccer star one day he has limited "wild life" at his disposal.












No comments:

Post a Comment