Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Fearfully and Wonderfully Made

Psalm 139:14 I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well. (NKJV)
Our bodies are such an incredible creation. As I journey on my path to healing from my torment I am continually amazed at God's creation. I had massage therapy again today and to witness how everything within me is so connected. I can see how holding tension in one area translates to pain in another, how releasing that tension can bring healing to many parts and how our thoughts play such a huge part in our health and healing. I'm blessed to have a massage therapist who is in tune with the Holy Spirit and follows that direction to give healing to my body. I'm learning so much through this process and I'm seeing great results. Praising through the pain and thanking God for the lessons along the journey.

1 comment:

  1. I am still praying for your total healing.... till then I am so pleased you are getting a little relief!

    ReplyDelete