Monday, April 14, 2008

I've been hit!!

I've been tagged by the lovely Mzzterry for my very first meme. I've finally made it onto the blog scene. ROFL. I'm to share 7 random things about me.

1. I have my nose pierced, I got it done last summer on a complete whim.
2. I think liverwurst, stone ground mustard and rye bread are a delicious treat.
3. I've met most of the Oilers hockey players from the Dynasty years (1984-1990)
4. I spent 6 weeks in PQ doing a total french immersion while I was in college.
5. I orginally studied to be a teacher but after a heartbreaking practicum in a rough school I reevaluated my career path. I didn't think I had enough in me to be both a teacher and a mother down the road. I went on to become a Legal Assistant.
6. I've modelled in several fashion shows- in my teens and in my married life.
7. I'm quite shy and terrified of public speaking yet I used to be very active in couples and women's ministry which required me to speak in front of large groups.

In the spirit of carrying on this meme, here are the rules:
Link to the person who tagged you.
Post the rules in your blog entry.
Share 7 random, or weird, facts about yourself.
Tag 7 random people at the end of the post, linking to them.
Leave a comment on their blog so that they know they’ve been tagged.
*** If memes are not your thing, just ignore the tag, I will not be offended! This kind of thing is not for everybody!***

So, I am tagging these bloggy friends:
1. Hippy Goodwife
2. Shannon
3. CzaMama
4. Rachel
5. Cynthia
6. Crafty P
7. Suzy

5 comments:

  1. Love the random things! I can't believe you've never been tagged before. I'll post in the next couple of days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are an interesting person! Thanks for sharing.

    Love the eeyore post, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have to remember this!

    I had no idea you had your nose pierced! you wild and crazy gal!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll post soon, although I'm not exactly sure who I'll tag...hmmm

    CraftyP is right, you are a crazy gal! I didn't know that either!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, I finally did it!

    ReplyDelete