- j9~ a sister of my heart. I'm so thankful to have a prayer warrior like you in my corner. You bless my life in so many ways. I long for the day that we will finally see each other face to face.
- CNE~ together we are a Dar Williams song. According to them we should be at war with one another. Yet despite our differences we are family. I treasure our friendship and my life is richer for knowing you and your family.
- cza ~ you seem to instinctively know just when to call. You've helped me to see the beauty within me and to view my outside in a gentler way. That is no small feat and I am so grateful for you.
- mme~ your generous heart and loving spirit are a blessing to me. I'm in awe of your creativity and vision. Thanks for always making me giggle and feel all warm and fuzzy.
- my favorite hockey mom~ in recent months I've silently become more aware of and stand in awe of all that you bear and that you do it with such grace and dignity. You never whine and moan, you just take the lemons life has dealt and turn them into lemonade. Thank you for giving me the courage and strength to do the same.
- lucky buck's wife~ I live vicariously through your travels and all the cool people you meet. You inspire me to dream of the world beyond and the possibilities that lay ahead of me. Your support through my craziness has been a gift.
- jacker~ I wish you could see yourself through my eyes. I know He has amazing plans for you. While you think that I offer you so much in this journey, I am thankful for what you unknowingly teach me as you give me the gift of your confidence and friendship. You are an overcomer!
- chiefndisaster~ girl you make me laugh! I so appreciate what you have added to my life. You take me as I am, understand that I suck at phone calls yet you don't let me hide when I feel like crap, you even put up with the wacked hero. Thanks for the joy you bring to my life!! I so needed someone like you in my real life.
- pam~ You inspire me with your heart for ministry, your perserverance through personal challenges, attacks and frustrations is inspiring. I admire your heart to see lives touched and changed by the ministry God has placed on your heart. You are a warrior and I'm honored to know you.
Thursday, April 10, 2008
I've been inspired to count some of my many blessings today. I've been wallowing in my misery for too many days. I really am blessed and I need to concentrate on that more often. I think putting it here will help me to refocus on the blessings when I'm throwing a grand old pity party. Today my heart is full of thanks for a few people that make my life richer.